Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Blues.....NOT

Hi guys, happy Monday, i hope most of you have had an awesome one, if not let this post cheer you up a little. So I met up with my little bro Marcus today for a short brunch at Food for Thought. It's not the first time I've been there, and I absolutely love their food. 
Alright, I'll just let the pictures do the talking!

Food for thought
 The interior of the cafe
Some meaningful quotes
Attempting some artistic shots
Hi there little bro!
We each ordered a plate of Full works and we were so damn full after finishing this plate of goodness. If you have a really small appetite, this is definitely good for sharing.
With our food!

While we were walking to Bugis Junction after brunch, we came across some party shops, and guess what? They are already selling things for Halloween! So being a camwhore, I decided to start snapping some pictures with the props. Heh! 

I brought 2 cameras out today, cause my mummy just bought the red one last night. Surprisingly, the pictures taken from this Nikon digital camera are pretty nice! I may just consider using this camera for future pictures. Hehe.
CANDID
 OOTD
 
Note: Some of the pictures may be quite disgusting and gross. Definitely not for the faint hearted.

 
 Hahah, look at my messy hair and disgusted face.

Yup! That's all that I have for this post! Looking at all the pictures makes me feel like celebrating Halloween this year! 
Anyone has any suggestions on what I can do/where I can go to during Halloween? Hee. I'll be waiting to hear from you guys! 

Love,
Su Shan

1 comment: