Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to my mum!

Hola people! It's Friday the 13th. Hopefully everything has been fine for you! Guess what? It's my mum's birthday today! Heh. No fanciful dinners or celebration this year. Just a simple dinner with the usual 3 of us. My dad, mum and myself. This year, we had an advanced dinner cause my dad's busy today. Nonetheless, it was still nice to dine outside with parents. :) No pictures of us, cause we weren't dressed nicely that day, but of course, there'll be pictures of food!

We settled for dinner at Thomson Plaza, since my mum went to Novena to get some stuff. Headed to Paradise Inn for Chinese cuisine. The food there is really nice! My mum loved the coffee porkribs, my dad loved the Claypot chicken and I loved the Crispy prawns coated with salted egg. Yums. Furthermore, Paradise Inn is having a promotion now, that is to order up to $50 before GST and you can order certain dishes for just $1. How cool is that? Everyone should just go in a group and order more dishes to enjoy this promo! Heh. Well, although there were only the 3 of us dining, we still managed to order up till 50 bucks and got the claypot chicken dish for a dollar. Happy us! Heh! 

Alright, some pictures of the foodie:

Salted egg prawns ($16.90)

Coffee Porkribs ($10.90)

I can't remember the name of this dish, but I'm pretty sure that it's spinach. 
($14.90)

Claypot brinjal with minced meat ($10.90)

Claypot chicken ($1.00) 
Yay, this was the promo dish that we chose. The original price of this dish is about $12.90 if my memory doesn't fail me. Haha. Worth it right? 

Again, we ordered too many dishes, and ended up really stuffed. Oh well, I guess it's always good to be full than hungry right? Heh. 

 Alright, let's try something new. I shall give my review of every restaurant that I go to from now on, since I love to eat, and share the joy of good food with everyone! Hee.

Okay, so my rating for Paradise Inn will be this:
Ambience: 3/5
Service: 3/5
Food: 4/5 
Price: 3.5/5

Okay, so the maximum points that I'll rate it will be 5. This restaurant fares fairly well overall and it's worth a try. So do try it and you won't regret! :)

Paradise Inn
301 Upper Thomson Road 
#01-110 Thomson Plaza 
Tel: 6455 6977  

Do let me know if I should do up a review like this in my subsequent posts. :)

Alright, that shall be all for this post. Happy birthday to my dearest mummy!

Have a great weekend lovelies! 

Love,
Su Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment