Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dinner with my long lost "little bro"

Happy Thursday people! It's just one more day to the weekends! Hope your day went well! Mine went pretty well, with a study date with RC, Casan, JY and Binz. It wasn't very productive, but I'm still glad that I learnt something from Binz. Went over to Clementi Mall to meet my xiaodi whom I haven't seen in like 3 years or more. So happy that he's in a course that he likes and doing things of his interest. After three freaking years, he's grown so much such that he's much taller than me now! But from the way he talks and behave, he's still like a kid. Forever young. Hah. Alright, we had dinner at Crystal Jade dining. There's this promotion going on which is really worth it! I was so stuffed after dinner, but the food is really nice! Okay picture time!

 Introducing my "lil' bro", Marcus

Extremely yummy salted egg and pumpkin prawns. So gonna go back for more of these delicious prawns

Braised duck

Steamed fish which had lots of bones. I didn't exactly like this dish though, but the portion was huge

Mango pudding for dessert, I felt that it was a tad too sweet.

We walked around till I saw Tutti Fruitti. I was dying to try this froyo cause I saw it in JB the other day, but we didn't get to try it. So although I was stuffed, I still got a cup of froyo to satisfy my cravings! 

Strawberry and Chocolate Froyo. I don't really know how to use the machine, so my froyo came out really ugly. :/ But nonetheless, it's really yummy! Love it!

So this is how I spent my Thursday. Simple, but yet it can fill me up on the emptiness which I feel everyday. According to RC and Casan, I'm really very 空虚, so yea. I also think that I am. Hah. I feel like I'm buying things to make me feel better. Which isn't a good thing for my wallet. So I got to stop buying things!

Alright, that shall be all for this post. 

Love,
Su Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment