Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hiromi's 21st Birthday Party @Kbox

Hi guys! I've been attending quite a number of 21st birthday parties recently. Just yesterday, I attend my BFF's birthday party at Kbox Marina. She booked a large room where there is a pool table and a corner for the buffet spread. It's a pretty good idea to hold parties there, so your guests can sing or play pool. The food was pretty alright, but I liked the ambience though. Some pictures to share!

The pretty birthday girl
Spammed some pictures with the Birthday girl
After a round of photo taking, it was time for pool!
My buddy classmates
Houjun, friend whom I've known for the longest time
And one last picture with the birthday girl, aka my best friend forever! <3

Here's my little note to Hiromi:
Happy 21st Birthday babe! I really have to thank you for standing by me during the toughest period of this year. I whined, and you had to listen to all my whining. You gave me advice, and though sometimes you sound kind of fierce, I know it's all for my own good. Haha. Well, I'm really thankful to have a great friend like you, and I hope that you'll find your Mr Right who is worthy of you really soon, (while I go in search of mine), so that a few years down the road, we can hang out in a group of four, not just the two of us anymore. Hahaha. So I just wanna let you know that no matter what, we'll be the best of friends and I'll be here regardless of anything! <3 Enjoy your day and stay happy! :)

Alright, that's all I have for this post.

Have a great weekend guys! 

Love,
Su Shan

3 comments:

  1. First of all, Thank you so much for the wishes, note and gifts!! Thank you so much for coming and making an effort to come earlier! So sorry that I wasn't able to spend much time with you last night! I admit that I definitely don't have a good temper and I apologize for that:( I feel that I didn't live up to the name of being a great friend to you but yet you were always giving me a listening ear when I was low. I should be the one thanking you for being such a great friend and always tolerating my bad temper! I too hope that you (we) can find our Mr. Right soon and we can share our goods and bads of our partner with each other. Lol! Take good care of yourself, stay strong and pretty, and I love you babe!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahha, sure thing! It was an awesome party, and I understand tat as a host you need to look after and make sure that everyone was well taken care of. So no worries! ;) well, you can definitely live up to the great friend title la, and you're definitely one friend that I'll treasure for life! Heh! Yup, no worries about your temper, cause BFFs will tolerate everything. Lol! And yea, hopefully that day of us talking about the plus points of our partners will come really soon! P.s no bad points, cause they'll definitely be the best. Wahhahaha! Oh and, I almost teared looking at your reply. Hahha! Too touched! <3

      Delete
  2. Hihi :) May i know how much is it to hold a party at there? Cos i turning 21 soon~

    ReplyDelete